Do You See Why I'm Always So Tired?

 Have you ever had one of those days where you think 'does anyone take any notice of the things i do?' 'Do they even appreciate anything i do for them?'. 

Me to.

I have those days often, sometimes i feel under appreciated, not because i'm am but because sometimes that's just how it can feel. It can be frustrating. 

It sometimes feels like all the small things and the big things i do goes unnoticed. I just want to show everything iv'e done and be acknowledged for it. 
Sometimes the little things are acknowledged but not very often. 

I did the washing up. 

I hoovered up. 3 times. 

I made lunch.

I did house work.

I swept up multiple times. 

I played with the children.

I cleaned up all the little pieces of play dough that was left to dry.

I loaded the washing machine.

Did bedtime. 

Brushed everyone's teeth. 

Read my sons school book with him. 

I just wanted to ask someone 'Do you see it? Do you see why i'm always so tired?' 

Sometimes it makes me want to scream! Sometimes i feel ignored.

And it's only another mother who would understand and who would relate. It is nice to know that they understand and acknowledge all that i do and how i feel because they go through it to. 

Written From A Tired Mummy Of 3 Who Would Sometimes Love To Feel Acknowledged. 

Emma xox 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Uninvolved Family

Motherhood is hard...but it is also amazing.

Before i was a mummy